Adsense

Monday 15 February 2016

New in Janurary to Fashion Magpie Jewellery

 
January for Fashion Magpie Jewellery has been about developing new ideas and trying to build up stock levels again after the Christmas rush. As yet I've only listed the two items below but I have many more which are in various states of production to list as well so watch this space in February.
My plan for 2016 is to keep going as I have through 2015, it seems to be working so why try to fix something when it's not broken?!
 
 
£6.00
 

£10
 
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment