Adsense

Tuesday 8 September 2015

#Treasurytuesday For the geeks and gamers by Leah Wilkinson

 
The treasury Tuesday blog post for this week is for the geek and gamers! I choose this theme because it's my brothers birthday soon so I'm present hunting, unfortunately while making this treasury I got a little distracted by all the jewellery on offer with this theme!
If you don't know what a treasury is, it is basically a list of 16 or less items on Etsy.com with a theme.
A lot of the images in this treasury take me back to my child hood playing on PlayStation one, the only games I'm missing from this list is Spyro the dragon and Tomb raider! I literally played my playstation until it broke, it's in the attic now with a broken lid and unable to produce sound when a book is placed on the top to keep the lid down!
There's so much imagination that goes with this theme that you're sure to find something that little bit different!
 
I'm planning on staying with this theme this week and continuing it for Folksy Friday.
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment