Adsense

Friday 4 September 2015

Folksy Friday. Cats!

Folksy Friday is a compilation of hand crafted items chosen by me to show you!
This the theme is cats, I've searched Folksy and come up with 5 of my favourite feline makes. If you would like to buy any of these makes just click on the links under the picture and you'll be taken straight there.

1. The first piece I have chosen is this keepsake card made of birch wood with a Celtic design cat laser cut into the piece. The card is by RICHARDSONANDRICHARDSON and I pick beautiful I love the idea of a keepsake card which doesn't just end up in the bin at the end of the event. I think this one would look lovely framed. Also did I mention you can have it personalised?

 
 
2. The eyes drew me in to this next make by Little Ramstudio. My nana had a few of these cards in her life time and I think she would have loved this print the brilliant blue of this Siamese immediately grasp you. The piece is a original lino cut print which is signed by the artist. If this reminds you of your cat the artist is happy to include your cats name in the print title for no extra charge.
 


3. I love this cat, it's so full of joy and fun. It's almost shouting lets go party!
The bag is called Steampunk Cat Rucksack Bag and is a cream lino print design. Made by Clare Sherwen this unique piece is also on sale!


£5.50

4. If you like laugh out loud pieces, then my fourth find is for you!
It's cute little design makes this piece intently likeable but it's the intended pun I like! Called Check out my whiskers  it is a 55mm badge by the designer Katie Abey Design.


£1.50

5. I've saved my favourite cat piece for last. These beautiful earrings are by a company called Philip Tulley Jewellery who does some amazing pieces of jewellery. I love the art nouveau influence in these earrings, which also have a necklace which can be brought separately. The lines are perfect and I will definitely be keeping an on this shop for future purchases.


£17.95


That concludes the list of the 5 favourite Cat items. If you would like to buy any of these items or take a look at them just click the name of the item under each picture.

 

All opinions expressed in this post are my own points of view.
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment