Adsense

Saturday 2 May 2015

New in April to Fashion Magpie Jewellery

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the goings on in your favourite shops, so once a month I write this blog post to help catch you up on the newest items to Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
Some of you may have noticed my new branding for Fashion Magpie Jewellery, Its something I've wanted to do for some time now and decided recently that it was about time I took it off the to do list. The design is by a company called Lily Rose Branding and included a logo, cover picture, flyers and business cards all for a very reasonable £25. It was the last day for this excellent offer so I took it. What do you think of Fashion Magpie Jewellery's new logo?

Also new for Fashion Magpie Jewellery is the chance to sell my jewellery in a shop, there currently on a trial basis at a new shop in Hexham, Northumberland showcasing the best of local artists. This is quite an exciting opportunity and I'm hoping that the pieces I've selected have done well enough to stay permanently. If you would like to visit the shop it is called Gifted and is located next to Natwest on St Marys Wynd, Hexham. I'm also in negotiation with a shop in Eldon Gardens in Newcastle Upon Tyne, but it's still early days yet! (Fingers crossed!)

Below are the items which where added to my shop during April 2015.









 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment