Adsense

Sunday 15 February 2015

Pick of the week. White Rose Ring.

Sorry to those that where waiting for a folksy Friday last week, my mouse stopped working and wouldn't click but luckily my partner has managed to fix it, although it does look a little more worse for wear now! Folksy Friday will resume as normal next Friday.

My pick of the week this week is the White Rose Ring.


This ring is an adjustable bronze filigree ring with a cabochon wrapped and glued.
The White Rose Ring is the ring which made me release the importance of a good glue when you make jewellery. The glue I ended up using is an epoxy glue called E6000 and it really works! I recommend it to anyone who'll listen, it's better then super glue which couldn't manage to keep this ring together.

I'm hoping at some point in the future to teach myself riveting so I can do away with the glue but until then it's my E6000 all the way!!
The thing I love the most about this ring is the roses, I love the vintage look of a white rose far more then the traditional red. What do you think?

The White Rose Ring is £4.50 from my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery and has £1.95 postage and packaging.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment