Adsense

Sunday 18 January 2015

Featured item. Joined leaf

This week my featured item is one of my newer items called Joined Leaf Bracelet. It's also one of my favourite items in my shop, Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
I made the coloured leaf a long time ago when I first got my first pack of Ranger patina inks. The pack had 3 inks in it, (verdigris, jade and moss,) and I used this leaf to experiment on with the colours.
 
It wasn't until last month I re discovered this piece in a stash of bits and pieces and decided it needed to be made into something.
First I attached another leaf to my coloured leaf with jump rings and then bent them both slightly to form a curve which would sit comfortably on the wrist.
Next I matched some beads up to the coloured leaf but to contrast I attached them to the non coloured leaf. Then I did the same with some filigree bronze beads to the other side.
 

I love the contrasts in this bracelet and how it curves around the wrist.

If you think you would love to own this piece, It is £10 with £3.20 UK post and packaging. Of course with all my items I'm also happy to post aboard.


All items come wrapped and in an organza gift bag.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment