Adsense

Sunday 30 November 2014

Featured Item. Pyramid Swirl Earrings

 
Can't believe it's nearly Christmas! I was watching on the news about the riots in the shops on Black Friday. People fighting like spoilt children on the floor over TV's and Games Consoles which are probably now broken inside there boxes!! 
This Monday is Cyber Monday and marks the start of the December Christmas shopping period online. I've added a discount available on both my Folksy and Etsy shops for 10% off until midnight 1st December. (Tomorrow)
The featured item for this week is my Pyramid Swirl Earrings, which are the first in a wave of re-photographing I'm doing to try make my shops look better. While I'm at it I'm also checking postage and descriptions to make sure everything is up to date.
These little earrings used to have a matching bracelet but that sold last October at my Bellingham craft fair so I just have the earrings now.
 
 
They have Tibetan silver triangle charms with a swirled pattern in the centre. From these hangs one of my favourite beads in my collection, the red, white and blue draw bench beads. I love these beads, they are a red bead with tiger stripes of silver and metallic blue and just look beautiful and very striking.
The ear hooks are nickel free.
To buy these earrings are £6 with £1.95 postage and packaging to the UK but other countries postdating is available.
 
All items from Fashion Magpie Jewellery come to you wrapped and in a silver organza gift bag.
Remember until midnight on the 1st December to can get 10% off your purchase
 
 
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment